[FIX]Typing follows mouseDown not mouseEnter/mouseLeave

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Mon May 1 05:11:28 UTC 2000

Basically, Squeak and Smalltalk-80 have always behaved this way, MVC in
addition to Morphic.  The input focus is always wherever the mouse is.

Something like your fix might be a nice preference to have, though.
(With your fix, it might be better if the current input focus area could
be highlighted somehow...)

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com