[BUG] A couple of problems with the present Alpha

Mike Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Fri May 26 21:12:34 UTC 2000

Scamper displays EndOfStream for any page I try to pull up.
(I am using Andreas' latest experimental Win95 interpreter and the most
recent image,  An older image+interpreter pulls up the same page without
problem).

Bringing up the right-mouse-menu in the MVC "Welcome To..." window gives
"Message Not Understood: getMenu:".
(I get this problem with the present image, as well as with one from 2
weeks ago.)

Mike

p.s. Thanks Bruce for putting together the alpha image+changes!