Freshmeat for Squeak

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon May 8 15:24:23 UTC 2000

LED's and switches?!?  Geez, we would'a *killed* for stuff like that!  All
*we* ever had was bare wires sticking out of the console.  We couldn't
afford solder, so we just twisted the wires together.  That was OK, unless
you grabbed one of the main power leads, which didn't happen often, which
was too bad, because it was the closest thing we had to real
entertainment...

:-)

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken