SDI-Squeak database interface

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun May 21 16:50:48 UTC 2000

At 12:20 21.05.00 -0400, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>Stephan:
>
>Such a thing is much needed! Thanks for getting it going.

I'm glad that other people also consider this as important.

(BTW, as we've multiple St*en on this list, I'm picky: it's an "f" not "ph")

>I seem to recall someone starting on an ODBC driver, and that might be on
>the Swiki somewhere (I can't get through at the moment).

Really?

>The other thing which may be of interest is the Camp Smalltalk GLORP
>project (http://glorp.sourceforge.net/). From the docs
>(http://www.smalltalksource.org/HowGlorpWorks.html):

 From a first glance I'd say that this could be added on top of a simple
SQL access layer as I want to create one.  I'd guess (not only from the
participants) that GLORP is similar to TopLink...

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...dancing on the dark side of moon