A Squeak event at Ecoop???

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon May 8 14:13:19 UTC 2000

Hi

I'm organizing my travel to Ecoop and would like
to know if some squeakers will be around.

Does anybody already proposed a date for a Bof on Squeak?

Stef

PS: I originally come from the I3S lab organizing Ecoop at Sophia-Antipolis
and I think that a cool demo session would push some people from I3s or
Inria to look at Squeak and there are some really good guys there.

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.