Go

S. Ramesh s-ramesh at mailAndNews.com
Fri May 12 08:04:42 UTC 2000

I am a Go player, and potentially a Squeaker (I have worked in Smalltalk
quite a bit, and am looking at Squeak for one of the projects I am now
working on). Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with this mailing
list much lately, so I just noticed this thread :-(

Anyone working on a Go program in Squeak? I designed one in Java a year
ago, but haven't had time to work on it since.