Squeak East 2000

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sat May 20 20:11:52 UTC 2000

Err....but my *on time* as well as my *late* enthusiasm remain unabated!

Let's get it rolling again!

I know the Camp Smalltalkers are talking....uh...June? July? in
DC. Perhaps a similar relationship to CST as the last time could be
arranged

(I'd love to have a sit down with a stack of printouts of the-book
formerly-known-as-"Squeak: Applications and Community/Taking Another
Path"-but-soon-to-be-known-as-"Prince: Using Java to make really odd
looking glyphs 4U"* and have a free-for-all about them---including
reactions, comments, massive slathering of unwarranted praise, whining
about the evil forces of marketing, etc.)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.

*As one might expect, the bundled cd will be a little differnt than we
anticipated :)