Where to start learning Interpreter?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Tue May 23 03:34:30 UTC 2000

Aside from the blue book (the relevant chapters of which are on line) and
Back to the Future, there is also the chapter of the
as-yet-unmarketspeakitized title on the "Object Engine" (aka, the
VM) which *does* have a title: A Tour of the Squeak Object Engine, and
it's by Tim Rowledge, so you *know* it's good.

Draft version at:
	http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/squeakbook/15

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.