[Enh] PluggableListMorphs (Part II)

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun May 28 15:27:49 UTC 2000

At 11:17 28.05.00 -0300, Leandro Caniglia wrote:
>Well. I suppose that my enhancement was of little (or none)
>interest here but, since it got broken with the last set of

Leandro,

No reaction doesn't neccessarily mean that there's no interest.  Probably
not so many people have tried it yet - perhaps also because of the recent
mail server breakdown. Often, there'll only be a reaction if the code
breaks something or somebody has a suggestion how to improve the code further.

Regarding official updates, I will consider most fixes and small
enhancements posted for proposing them as an update to the base image.
However, I only work through that list every one or two weeks so there
might be delays.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf