State of Squeak Edited Volume

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri May 12 17:03:32 UTC 2000

I almost forgot entirely to mention a couple of additions to the book:
- The 4th Estate crew is going to write a chapter on Extreme
Programming (XP) in Squeak
- John Maloney is going to write the Morphic chapter
- David Pennell is writing a book on a constraint system he's doing in Squeak

Very exciting chapters!
   Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu