[Mac] Interim VM for 2.8beta

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Thu May 25 14:40:18 UTC 2000

Guys,

We're getting warmer here. In a separate post I received the following
information:

=> 5/25/00 10:16:06 AM, invader at alumni.rice.edu =>
<< It seems that AOL doesn't understand Base64 encoding, so it just trashes
them. I looked at my archives at several of your listed messages and they all
included Base64 attachments of various kinds. >>

I have figured out the down-loading strategies for use of the archives. The
Gollman archive allows me to download the file. The tuwien archive has
problems, perhaps unrecoverable ones.

I still cannot match performance Andrew suggests possible, even with the
file. I will document later after a number of tests. Full details at 11
*let's go to the video*.

Thanks all,
Jerry.