ENH pretty print current text

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun May 28 07:51:35 UTC 2000

Please check whether this works in all configurations. I'd like to see it
added to the base image as enhancement. From the changeset:

I never understood why 'pretty print' always wanted to reformat the
accepted method and not the currently edited text - so I changed that.  I
also refactored pp and ppWithColor to use a single method and put the new
command on Cmd+t (works only in MVC as I don't want to fiddle around with
that tempCommand hack in Morphic).

Additionally, IMHO there should be an empty line separating the method
comment and the method body.

bye