[BUG] 2.8a: MailMessage from: can't parse header

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Thu May 11 01:57:36 UTC 2000

[simple guard clause solution]

<bonk person="bijan" bodypart="head" on="wall" times="many many"/>

Yah, that'll work.

However, after poking around for a while, I'm not convinced that the
original line is *doing* anything. It seems we may be caught halfway
between MailMessage and MIMEmessage. (notice the superfluidity ;) of
isMime).

So, Lex! What's up?

It also doesn't seem to do anything except make the other *mail* headers
into mimeheaders. But *are* they mimeheaders? (Frankely, I know
diddlysquat about MIME. Certainly they aren't *formatted* like the average
mimeheader, I don't think.)

Whichever hack choosen, Dan, I can't see that there'll be any difficulty
with normal Celesting, so one should go in.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.