Squeak Doc...

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sat May 13 00:18:40 UTC 2000

Doug Way wrote:

> Huh, somehow I never noticed this feature.  (It's actually called "printOut" in
> the browser menus.)

Me too.

> Perhaps it should be called "printOut as html" or "print to html" or something
> to make its function a little more clear...  ("printOut" by itself sort of
> implies sending to a printer)

I second this.

Additional thoughts:
Currently the generated HTML seems to be fileIn'able using cut&paste
operations, so it's as compatible as possible.
If we don't need this - I think so - the generated HTML could be
improved by introducing anchors and dictionaries of
packages/categories/classes/protocols/methods with links to the anchors
from the dictionaries.

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)