Freshmeat for Squeak (!!! Blue Ribbon of the Day !!!)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu May 4 16:47:28 UTC 2000

On Thu, 4 May 2000 JArchibald at aol.com wrote:

> => 5/4/00 11:49:35 AM, bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De =>
> << http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes >>
>
> Neat-O !!! Boy, that's gorgeous!
>
> Not to pick nits, but is there any way we can scan the previous mail
> archives, say back to something like the beginning of 2.0, or later,
> and add those packages also?

AFAIK there's no complete mailarchive. Georg Gollmann's archive keeps the
last 400 days - I don't know if he has backups of older stuff. There was
an archive at uiuc but now it starts in Nov. 1999 ...

Technically, it's no problem for me to add any email to sqfixes (so just
go and dig and send it to me). The question is if this is useful. Even
most of the stuff currently in ther already made it into the image.

-- Bert