[Fwd: Re: The Squeak logo as an outline Morph?]

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Sat May 13 16:24:43 UTC 2000

Raab, Andreas wrote:

> Looks a lot better that way. And of course, you can just pick it up and drop
> it somewhere on your Squeak desktop.
>
> - Andreas

Err, well in fact Andreas, that was not such a healthy thing to try, at
least on my image. I got much better results when not separating the
Character from its white Player background. Otherwise, you can't pick it up,
it redraws in strange places, and so on. I got the impression that the
player or player window somehow hangs on to the character even after you've
dragged it away with the proper halo handle. Again, I think this is all
because there's no distinctly perceiveable protocol that a Morph should
implement and follow. The Flash morphs seem to follow their own principles
in some respects.

Also, I tried to save it as a morph on file, but the writer complained that
a context hadn't been included among the objects marked for fileout.

But it is cool to rotate the logo very quickly with full AA and all!

Henrik