[BUG] StrinHolderView dnu: #getMenu:

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon May 22 16:40:29 UTC 2000

In a 2.8alpha image, press middle button in the 'welcome To..' window
and get....
22 May 2000 9:32:33 am
MessageNotUnderstood: getMenu:
StringHolderView(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
StringHolderController(ParagraphEditor)>>getPluggableYellowButtonMenu:
StringHolderController(MouseMenuController)>>pluggableYellowButtonActivity:
StringHolderController(MouseMenuController)>>yellowButtonActivity
StringHolderController(ParagraphEditor)>>processYellowButton
StringHolderController(ParagraphEditor)>>processMouseButtons
StringHolderController(ParagraphEditor)>>normalActivity
StringHolderController(ScrollController)>>controlActivity
StringHolderController(Controller)>>controlLoop
StringHolderController(Controller)>>startUp
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>controlToNextLevel
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>controlActivity
StandardSystemController(MouseMenuController)>>controlActivity
StandardSystemController>>controlActivity
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>controlLoop
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>startUp
[] in ControlManager>>activeController:
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess

always used to work ok, seems a recent problem to me.
It seems  ParagrapEditor>getPluggableYellowButtonMenu: is the culprit
here. Am I the only one that finds the method a little ugly?

tim

Strange OpCodes: VAX: Change vendor immediately (See BNE)