www.squeakworld.com!

Mats Nygren nygren at sics.se
Mon May 29 15:49:37 UTC 2000

"Göran" Hultgren <gohu at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Hi fellow Squeakers!
>
> This is a call for assistance.
>
> I plan to launch (in all humbleness though!) an "e-zine" about Squeak and directly related
> technology (Comanche, Siren etc.) - in short, a place for all us Squeakers to hang out. :-)
> ..

Let me be early in stating my support for this. I will happily write
things once in a while when I have time, and when it gets accepted by
the editors. I have some special interests as can be seen on my swiki-page, and probably will be further drveloped with time. If you want to give space to any of this your e-zine can be a good medium for that.

Perhaps a good place to start is to edit material from this list into
article-size pieces. That would be a good thing I believe.

How do plan to draw the line between the following:
- the squeak list
- the squeak swiki
- the squeakworld

I agree with some other posting that a more structured place than the swiki and the list is a good thing.

/Mats Nygren