[FIX] RE: CrLfFileStream fix missed?

Stewart MacLean stingray at paradise.net.nz
Mon May 15 00:22:27 UTC 2000

Hi Stefan, Dan and Stephan,

Thanks for your replies.(Stefan, this link appears dead? www.gsug.org/SQFIXES).

So, it looks like Micheal Ruger's fix to CrLfFileStream has been missed.

I discovered this problem sometime ago and noticed Micheal's fix at the same time. Here is the cs description.

Fixes a bug in CrLfFileStream preventing from correctly detecting lineEndConvention for a crlf file.

... back to learning Java :(

Cheers,

Stewart