CrLfFileStream fix missed?

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Sun May 14 21:17:41 UTC 2000

>Stewart MacLean wrote:
>> Where to I go to see what fixes have been accepted into updates?

Every normally updated Squeak image retains the changeSets for all updates that have been absorbed.  This means that...

1.  You can use the 'find...' command in a changeSorter, and type in 'crlf' to find every changeSet with 'crlf' in its name (I only see one: 1909CrLf-waring-tpr).

2.  The changeSets are ennumerable, and each responds to a message #preambleString, so you could print or inspect, for instance

	ChangeSorter gatherChangeSets select:
		[:cs | cs preambleString notNil
		and: ['*CrLfFileStream*' match: cs preambleString]]

to instantly search all changeSets for some word you know to be in the preamble (and this usually includes author and file name) of the update.  [This is useful and should probably be made into a new 'search...' command].

Hope this helps

	- Dan