Broken Image, some advice ?

squeak at sysa.barnett.sk squeak at sysa.barnett.sk
Tue May 2 09:18:17 UTC 2000

I found that my image is mixed up, but still working and i dont want to loose
some of my unsaved work ... sources are redundant or mixed up when i try to
fileOut them, i got methods withouth first character ...

Any suggestions ?

Jan Barger

http://www.barnett.sk

 "We can give meaning to any sound, and the sound becomes a word when we
  give a meaning to it.  "              -- OSHO   ( http://www.osho.com )

P.S.

 More info :

The problem start when i touch my HD and cables while i was waiting
for Smalltalk condenseChanges.   Machine got frozen and after restart image
was unusable and show only blank window for a long time. So I decided to
rename old files and copy 4 day old saved image file and changes to my working
directory. Than i strip from renamed chagefile only my last work, but maybe
i include some previous snapshot lines too. Then i fileIn this stripped code
and everything seems to be ok. But some source code must be mixed up because
now when i want to edit or fileOut my Sources i got them out but on each
method first character is missing.

In regular System Browser the name of method is full but in edit window
First character is missing. When i fileOut and then try to Browse code ,
browser is showing method names withouth first character.