DSA changes open for comment

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Wed May 31 23:47:47 UTC 2000

=> 5/31/00 6:52:44 PM EDT, arning at charm.net =>
<< Maybe you need to hit the refresh button on your browser. >>

I couldn't get anywhere on Windows (IE, Netscape, AOL). I refreshed and
deleted Temporary file and flushed History, etc, etc. ... Something wierd
happening in Windows'98 setup. The new file seemed to be invisible no matter
what I did (Sorry, Dan).

You are right. They are there. But I had to come in on the Macintosh to
access the site.
    SqueakVM2.8beta.sea.bin Fri, May 26, 2000, 7:26 PM
    Squeak_VM_2.8-NOT.sea.bin Wed, May 24, 2000, 10:30 AM

Thank God there are alternatives to sWindles'98 :-(

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated