CrLfFileStream fix missed?

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sun May 14 17:35:06 UTC 2000

Stewart MacLean wrote:

> In my recent efforts to get a readable change set up I noticed that the attached fix is still not part of the base image.

Please add '[FIX]' in front of your subject line, if you post a fix.

> I came across this problem sometime ago and discovered that Michael Rueger had posted this fix.
>
> Where to I go to see what fixes have been accepted into updates?

Look at e.g.(there are others)
	http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/Squeak2.0/updates/
or messages with
	[UPDATES]
if front of subject line from
	Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
at this ML (mailing list) for official updates.

The latter gives descriptions of the updates.

Greetings,

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)