Squeak Doc...

Doug Way dway at eai.com
Fri May 12 17:28:47 UTC 2000

Huh, somehow I never noticed this feature.  (It's actually called "printOut" in
the browser menus.)

Perhaps it should be called "printOut as html" or "print to html" or something
to make its function a little more clear...  ("printOut" by itself sort of
implies sending to a printer)

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com