Enhancement Request: mini dialogues to replace misused Menus

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu May 18 20:57:08 UTC 2000

If anyone is looking for a little project that be of considerable
benefit ( no IMHO - I don't _have_ humble opinions), please consider
making a simple dialogue class which can be use to replace the popup
menus I keep seeing to tell me a file already exists, do I want to
overwrite it? It would be nice to have something that can understand a
few simple keystrokes such as tab/shift-tab, return, maybe Y or N, that
kind of thing.
When you're writing out all the generated and stored source files
_yet again_ it gets a bit annoying to have to 'chase the tail' of a
whole bundle of little menus with the mouse.

Hmm, while I'm wishing, how about a redo of the progress bar to act more
like a proper scheduled window and redraw properly?

And, yeah, world peace and food for all.

That's all. Now, back to the studio.

tim

Strange OpCodes: DST: Deadlock System Tables