[Enh] CodeMorph for better squeak documentation

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu May 4 19:50:42 UTC 2000

On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 06:18:15PM +0200, Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a changeset with a morph called CodeMorph. It's a subclass of
> TextMorph
> which you can use to provide code samples. You open the morph, enter some
> smalltalk
> expressions and if you double click the text will be evaluated.
> You can use the morphs halo menu to switch to a non-edit mode.

A small change (ENH?)

  -> optionally show the value of the evaluated expression. (balloon-help)
  -> opt. evaluate on mouseOver.

 Changeset is attached.

     Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de phone at home:(0721)614235 @work:(0721)608-2749
The Difference between today and yesterday is not so much what has changed