www.squeakworld.com!

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun May 28 15:27:55 UTC 2000

At 07:04 26.05.00 -0700, you wrote:
>I plan to launch (in all humbleness though!) an "e-zine" about Squeak
>and directly related technology (Comanche, Siren etc.)

Sounds interesting.  I'd really like to see a persistent place with more
structured and well-formatted, not-greenish-colored information than the
official wiki.  If time permits, I can help with an article or two or
proofread them (mainly for correctness of contents, not for spelling I'm
afraid)

>It should be viewable in Scamper!

<rant>
However, to really attract me, you need either greatly improve Scamper or
change the policy to restrict the web layout to what is viewable in
Scamper.  To be honest, the main reason why I only rarely use the swiki is
the look and view.  It's not only the ugly background color but also the
font, the layout, well, everything.
</rant>

>8.
>9.

etc.  I think, it's important to come up with some ideas for the contents
first.  Not that we could pick from dozens of existing articles yet, but I
think, it's important to have a red thread (or line).  Let's say something
like

* Editorial - Letters to the Squeakman
* Alphaville - Latestes Additions
* Knee deep in Morphic - Practitioner's reports
* Yes it's good for something - Applications
* etc.

>PS. Perhaps I am crazy - but it sure will be fun to try this out! DS

Sure :-).

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf