Squeak East 2000

John Duncan jddst19+ at pitt.edu
Sun May 21 10:00:03 UTC 2000

Okay, cool.

The last time I checked the camp smalltalk wiki, they hadn't mentioned the
exact location.  There was a lot of hyperbole about hosting it in europe
somewhere.  That's great that they want to do it in DC.  There's lots of
people who would go to Camp Smalltalk that I'd like to meet in person.
Perhaps I'll bring my Dad along.

-John