Logo in Smalltalk

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon May 8 21:10:28 UTC 2000

I'd love to have it out there!

I started a very simple starlogo a while back before getting wind of
John's. I then decided to apply my "let Squeak Central do it" principle ;)

I think the number of queries indicates that there's a good bit of
interest on the Squeak list.

If you read my article on JavaStarLogo, you'll know that I'm a big fan and
would *love* to have a Squeak version.

(Both the Macintosh Common Lisp, and the Java version have significant
rough spots, IMHO. I suspect that a Squeak version could easily blow them
out of the water. Also, a object/message syntax, or tile based syntax
would be *very* interesting! When tinkering with StarLogo, I've often
longed to be able to pop up an inspector on a patch, or on a turtle.)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.