Squeak - a short overview (Bookmorph)

Conrad Taylor conradwt at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 17:15:28 UTC 2000

Hi, thanks for sending this out to the group and I
hope
this and/or a similar tutorial is added to Squeak base
image in the near future.  Also, I would like to see
a class message called 'example' or something similar
that provides an example of how to use each Smalltalk
class in Squeak.  In short, I would like to see more
tutorials go into Squeak.

-Conrad

http://software.freepage.de/cronos/squeak/SqOverview.zip