where are the latest Linux VMs being kept these days?

Bruce O'Neel beoneel at mindspring.com
Mon May 8 15:07:55 UTC 2000

Hi,
  In general I try to keep up with the official bug releases to VMs, and
keep up with the updates from SqC.  I don't end up doing a good job
keeping up with all of the small VM changes which float around
since I'm trying for "current stable" rather than "bleeding edge".

I could try harder on this if it seems useful.  There is certainly a place
for these sorts of things under 2.7/files.

cheers

bruce