[BUG?] No click

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun May 28 20:17:38 UTC 2000

At 22:08 28.05.00 +0200, Stephan Rudlof wrote:
>"Raab, Andreas" wrote:
> >
> > Stephan,
> >
> > Please check the setting of 'buffer mouse input' of the VM (through the F2
> > menu).
>
>What's that for a menu? Haven't seen it before...

Andreas meant Stefan, not Stephan.  I think, he was talking to me as the F2
menu is a feature of the Windows VM.  Okay, it was off, now I switched it
on.  Let's see whether that works better...

> > You might try to play with what the better setting is (in your case I
> > suppose it should be off).

No.

>sr at Klaus:~/Squeak/work > squeak -help
     ~~~~~~
Nice name for a computer ;-)

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...dancing on the dark side of moon