[ENH] celeste missing fileout?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon May 1 23:36:07 UTC 2000

First of all, I apologize for these slips.
Now, I'm really not sure what's going on - I look at the cs browser, and
the class definition was added message is there, but filing it out yet
again produces yet another file with no definition...

This is really annoying, a darned little helper class... ;-)

Yes, that is what the class definition is like...

Thanks for bearing with me.

I assume you've seen the recent post by Lex - it seems he's integrated
my changes with some additions of his own, might be easiest to take for
now.