Celeste - squeak attachments

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon May 15 00:22:11 UTC 2000

For changesets -
Sending works, I'm working on receiving.
Apparently this'll force me to do some refactoring (finally), which
means it'll take some time.

After some more refactoring, other content types should be pretty easy.

Oh, can you imagine it? changesets flying across the net, from Squeak to
Squeak, without once being touched by a cr/lf conversion!!!