boring bulky but beneficial browser bringings

mats nygren nygren at sics.se
Mon May 22 09:24:41 UTC 2000

Hi,

read preamble, well it gzipped, here goes:
While doing other things I found that the Preferences browseToolClass
doesnt have much influence.

I have substituted the many references to Browser as follows:
- in a method in Browser or descendents: self class
- in a class method in Browseror descendents: self
- at (many) other places: Preferences browseToolClass
- at some places (status quo): Browser

Since I was working with other things there might be strange parts in
some of the changes,
perhaps take a look before fileIn, also for the same reason some
Browser-references might remain,
my apologies for the inconvienenses, I'm a ChangeSetNewbie.

/Mats Nygren