Question about drag'n drop

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue May 30 11:41:08 UTC 2000

Hi, thanks for making the d&d browser. Now I just cant
wait for the support in changeset browsers etc.
But there is one thing I wonder about:
When I edit a method, then click on another method before saving,
it brings up a dialog whether or not I will like to save. That's all
good, but when I click the yes or no button the next thing that happens is that
the method I clicked is hanging onto the cursor. Is that really wanted ?
I would much rather have the method or what ever I clicked in the first place
selected like before. It's very rear I use d&d compared to reading other
methods.
Is this hard to change back ?

Karl