Squeak - a short overview (Bookmorph)

Pennell, David DPennell at quallaby.com
Mon May 8 23:09:07 UTC 2000

FYI - IE5 on Win2K with WinZip installed decompressed the file
automatically for me.  I followed Torsten's directions and all
is well.  It was worth the trouble - its very nice.

BTW - I've seen other versions of IE that thought .gz (or at least
.tar.gz) was for VRML.  Things got very confusing.  Gotta love em!

-david