Squeak@SourceForge

Gerardo Richarte core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Wed May 10 17:32:02 UTC 2000

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> I just registered a Squeak project at SourceForge.net. They will notify me
> until tomorrow if it was accepted (only Open Source projects are).

    I sure they'll accept the license (I already submitted a project with
Squeak's license)

    BUT!!!
    Be Careful!

    SqC and Disney may not accept SourceForge's license!
    It says that once you open a project and put some code in sourceforge,
you cannot close or remove or delete anything there... I'm not sure if Disney
is ok with this!

    please, ask and wait for SqC OK before placing any VM code in SourceForge!

    Ups! uh! nooo!
    now I noticed that I already did it! ouch! I put Squeak-VM v2.1's source
in a SourceForge cvs...

    SqC please answer me... do I have to do something? do I have to try to
remove it?

    sorry.

    Sorry Bye!
    Richie++