[OT] Hacker poetry (was: Freshmeat for Squeak)

Pennell, David DPennell at quallaby.com
Mon May 8 16:24:35 UTC 2000

Is that the ones with the notch holes in the top?
If so, I have a sorter for those in my collection.  Any bids?

-david

PS - I did have things to do but we just lost all power on the
1st floor, including the A/C for the entire building.  We've
got record high temperature today, so all of the servers are
on the way down.  I really hate that Murphy guy.