Calendar

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Mon May 15 08:45:02 UTC 2000

I've found a MonthMorph in my private Squeak archive.
It will look much better if you dont initialize SimpleButtonMorphs
with roundedCorners:

SimpleButtonMorph>>initialize

	super initialize.
	self borderWidth: 1.
	"self cornerStyle: #rounded."			"commented out to
have a better look for MonthMorph"
	self color: (Color r: 0.4 g: 0.8 b: 0.6).
	self borderColor: self color darker.
	target _ nil.
	actionSelector _ #flash.
	arguments _ EmptyArray.