[HyperCard] HyperSqueak

Lawson English english at primenet.com
Wed Nov 22 23:24:18 UTC 2000

This exchange was in response to my pointer to squeak.org and the
possibility of HyperTalk syntax being used in Squeak.

I thought that I'd crosspost it to allow exchange of information between
people that actually understand the issues..

--
"It is very material that order, decency and
regularity, be preserved in a dignified public body."