Squeak on a PDA

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Fri Nov 3 16:24:01 UTC 2000

Have you looked at the SELF implementation of morphic...
at least thats what I think it is. The desktop/background
stretches out in all direction. Then one can scroll
to the appropriate place and work there.
I can't remember the URL and it's one hefty
download and only for Mac and Unix (Sun) (?)
but worth a look:-)
Karl