[BUG] Win32 VM SystemDictionary getSystemAttribute: 1004

Mike Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Wed Nov 29 16:04:32 UTC 2000

	Smalltalk getSystemAttribute: 1004
should return a string describing the "vm version"
Instead it returns a string that describes the image version

This is a problem with the most recent 2.8 Win32 VM.

(I am putting together a general bug reporting template based on
Daniel's work, and would like to include the basic VM information that
can be seen when pressing F2 and then selecting "Display version
information".  As far as I can see, there are no alternative ways to
get VM information)

Mike

NB: I have added this to the SourceForge VM bug database at
	http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=5506