[GOODIE] Mpeg3Plugin.so for Linux

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Nov 5 04:19:58 UTC 2000

>On Sat, 4 Nov 2000, Andrew C. Greenberg wrote:
>
>>  >I have thrown out all the "#define MACINTOSH" . This should not be in the
>>  >sourcecode anyway.
>>
>>  Why not?  Ideally, one source file should serve all.
>
>There where  "#define MACINTOSH" all over the place. I did not touch the
>"#ifdef MACINTOSH" ...
>
>-- Bert

Ya, that's my fault it was REALLY REALLY late, or early in the
morning and I was tired and busy comparing the original with my hacks
(er changes).

This is going to change to TARGET_OS_MAC which is defined by the
macintosh compiler environment, thus making it easier to work with in
a multi-platform environment.
Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6