The scrolling white window of death

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Nov 16 17:45:49 UTC 2000

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:11:55 -0500 "Larry Kellogg" <lkellogg at soliloquy.com> wrote:
>  I can't see what is in the window because it scrolls by in a tenth of a
>second before the image bites the dust. I thought the walkback would show up
>in the SqueakDebug.log file but there isn't one in the Squeak
>directory......

Larry,

What platform is this happening on? These errors are generally ones in which the VM cannot continue and thus there is no SqueakDebug.log (which is produced by the image). On the Mac, these errors get written to a file named 'stdout'. On other platforms, they may be handled differently.

Cheers,
Bob