[ADDITION] String >> subStrings:

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Wed Nov 15 23:31:18 UTC 2000

Ali Chamas <ali at sparkdigital.com.au> wrote:
	I use GemStone for our online database development. Anyway, there is a
	nice method in the String class called #subStrings:, where you pass a
	character to it, and it returns a collection of sub strings, delimited by
	the given character. Squeak did not seem to have one (correct me if i'm
	wrong),

Isn't that just a special case of findBetweenSubStrs?
    'a,b,,cde,f' findBetweenSubStrs {','}
=>  an OrderedCollection('a', 'b', '', 'cde', 'f')

I haven't used it before, but it took me about 10 seconds to find it
and the rest of a minute to try it out.