Return key not working in GCC Win32 VM

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Thu Nov 2 00:06:23 UTC 2000

At 18:15 01.11.2000 -0500, Stephen Pair wrote:
>I just compiled a VM using GCC/Mingw32 for win32 and the return key isn't
>working in Squeak.  Anyone seen this before?  It's very cumbersome to
>cut/paste CRs...

Ah, and I thought it was only me.  Yes, I'm seeing this also, with images
going back to 2.7.  Other interesting problems have kept me from
investigating it yet.

Cheers,
Helge

P.S.  I recall an old folklore tale, ever wondered if it was true: When
(IIRC) Alan's Alto keyboard was broken, it was sent off to repair for a
week, and he continued Smalltalking for the entire week by composing stuff
from existing bits.

Can the old hats confirm/deny?