Help compiling plugins

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Wed Nov 1 01:54:46 UTC 2000

Looks like the VM I was using just won't work with these newer plugins...I
downloaded the latest VM sources, compiled a new VM and suddenly the plugins
work.

I thought I had the latest pre-compiled Win32 VM.  Is the currently
available pre-compiled VM not built from the latest sources?  If not, it
should probably be updated...the MPEG plugin will require it.

Incidentally, I was able to call the MPEG plugin, but of course, it promptly
crashed Squeak ;) ...oh well, getting closer.

- Stephen