Update to mpeg player (smalltalk, source code, plugin)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Nov 20 11:45:18 UTC 2000

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Alan Kay wrote:

> I just tried the latest version on the Mac with Karl's MPEGMorph and
> it works fine

Ah, yes, I guess I forgot to mention this is on Linux. If someone needs a
binary immediately: http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~bert/squeak/mpeg/

> -- expect that it freeze frames when you try to make it
> bigger while it is playing (the sound keeps going), and you cannot
> rewind by dragging the slider backwards.

I found another problem. With this file the player hangs, it only starts
playing after an user interrupt (Alt-.):

	http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?search=unrealtechdemo.mpg

-- Bert