Smalltalk-72 information (was Re: Historical request: original Smalltalk-80 release tapes)

Thomas Kuehne kuehne at informatik.uni-kl.de
Thu Nov 23 12:18:27 UTC 2000

> Perhaps as interesting (or more so historically) is that Dan does
> have one or more versions of the Smalltalk-72 and -76 systems [...]

Is anybody aware of documentation (articles, white papers, manuals, etc.) about these languages?
I'd be interested to learn in particular about the flexible syntax approach where each class specified its own parsing rules.
Would that not be a good approach for an *extensible* scripting system?

Cheers,

    Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Kuehne